Tuesday, February 16, 2010

About Me

To start things off I want to tell you all a little bit about me, to make things simpler on me (and hopefully on you too), I will just make this information into a list:

  • I am currently 16 years old
  • I am currently a high school junior
  • I am gay
  • I am very self conscientious
  • I am technically a genius, but I hate it when someone tries to call me one
  • I am better with faces than I am with names
  • I love art (you can probably tell if you look at my DeviantART page), but I don't consider myself to be very good at it
  • I'm decent with math and science, but horrible with history
  • I've been published in a collective book of poetry
If there's anything else you want to know, feel free to ask, I will do my best to answer any reasonable questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment